Whether you have a lot of time to give or just a little, the time you spend volunteering with SSOC will help us Turn Lives Around. Whether you are interested in helping with a one-time project, volunteering on an ongoing basis, or arranging a day of service for your organization or company, SSOC would love to have your support!
Some examples of the volunteer opportunities we have available are:
- Complete a one-time maintenance or improvement project like landscaping or painting.
- Share your knowledge and expertise as a member of the Board of Trustees.
- Assist with planning and implementation of special fundraising events.
- Share your special hobby or skill with the residents of New Hope Apartments.
- Provide a nutritious meal for the veterans at Veterans Haven.
- Hold a drive to collect personal care and household supplies (bath and hand soap, shampoo, deodorant, toothpaste, toilet paper and Kleenex, laundry detergent, dish soap and paper towels) for SSOC residents or supplies for the Homeless Outreach Team.
To learn more about volunteer opportunities please contact Kristen Berchtold at 309-222-2751 or email@example.com